服務條款 | TERMS OF SERVICE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HEAD HOLE 依據本服務條款提供 https://www.headhole.hk 服務 (以下簡稱 「本服務」)。當使用者向 HEAD HOLE 提交資料並開始使用本服務時，即表示已閱讀、瞭解並同意接受本服務條款之所有內容，並完全接受本服務現有與未來衍生的服務項目及內容。HEAD HOLE 有權於任何時間修改或變更本服務條款之內容，修改後的服務條款內容將公佈網路上，HEAD HOLE 將不會個別通知使用者，建議使用者隨時注意該等修改或變更。使用者於任何修改或變更後繼續使用本服務時，視為使用者已閱讀、瞭解並同意接受該等修改或變更。若不同意上述的服務條款修訂或更新方式，或不接受本服務條款的其他任一約定，使用者應立即停止使用本服務。
HEAD HOLE provides website https://www.headhole.hk services (hereinafter referred to as "this Service") in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Service. After summiting Users information and start to use this Service, it indicates that Users have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms and conditions of this Service and fully accept existing and future derived services and contents of this Service. Head Hole has the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this Service at any time. The amended terms and conditions of this Service shall be published on the Internet. HEAD HOLE will not individually inform each User. It is recommended that each User should pay attention to such amendment or change on the go. If a User continues to use this Service after any amendment or change is mad to the terms and conditions of this Service, it is considered that the User has read, understood and agreed to accept such amendment or change. If a User does not agree with the aforesaid amendment or change to the terms and conditions of this Service or does not accept any of the terms and conditions of this Service, the User should immediately stop using this Service.
OBLIGATIONS OF USER
3. 若使用者提供任何錯誤或不實的資料、或未按指示提供資料、或欠缺必要之資料時，HEAD HOLE 有權不經事先通知，拒絕使用者使用本服務之全部或一部份。
4. 若使用者提供任何錯誤或不實的資料、或未按指示提供資料、或欠缺必要之資料而導致部分或全部服務無法完成，從而導致使用者損失，HEAD HOLE 概不負責。
In order to use this Service, Users agree to the following:
1. In accordance with the prompts of this Service, each User shall provide accurate, updated and complete information.
2. To instantly maintain and update User's personal information as well as ensure its accuracy and completeness in order to receive best service.
3. If a User provides any incorrect or false information, fails to provide information by following instructions, or does not provide necessary information, HEAD HOLE has the right stop providing services to the User.
4. HEAD HOLE is not responsible if a user provides any incorrect or false information, or fails to provide information by following instructions, or lacks the necessary information, which results in the inability to complete some or all of the services which lead to user losses.
關於會員的註冊以及其他特定資料依Head Hole的 “私隱政策” 受到保護與規範。
1.所有在 HEAD HOLE 進行的交易款項均以港元為單位，並包括香港商品及服務稅（如適用）。
2.您同意在HEAD HOLE 確認您的交易之前，HEAD HOLE 保留不接受或取消您的訂單的權利。我們不保證本網站上的產品規格、價格或其他內容之完整、準確。因此，如果與任何產品的價格或規格有關的任何錯誤，HEAD HOLE 有權自行決定拒絕或取消任何訂單。如果我們在取消之前向您的信用卡收取了費用，我們將向您的帳戶發還相關金額。
3. 若使用者於使用本服務訂購產品後欲換貨、取消訂單、或有任何 HEAD HOLE 認為不適當或會造成商業上之困擾或損害之行為，HEAD HOLE 有權拒絕有關之交易。若使用者訂購之商品屬以下情形：
- 轉由廠商出貨，因商品交易特性之故，倘商品缺貨、或廠商因故無法順利供貨導致訂單無法成立時，Head Hole將以電子郵件以告知。
4.您同意 HEAD HOLE 視情況取消或修改交易（訂購）內容或延遲交貨時間，並選擇最佳方式通知您。
Users agree to the following rules of transaction:
1. Payment amounts quoted are in Hong Kong currency and include Hong Kong Goods and Services Tax, where applicable.
2. You agree that before HEAD HOLE confirms your transactions, HEAD HOLE reserves the right not to accept or cancel your orders. After you make an order at HEAD HOLE, we are not infallible, and therefore we do not guarantee that all products specifications, pricing, or other content on the Sites is complete and accurate. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, Head Hole shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. We will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge if cancelation is confirmed.
3. HEAD HOLE reserves the right to refuse the transaction if the User wishes to exchange, cancel the order, or has any behavior that Head Hole considers to be inappropriate or causes commercial distress or damage after using the Service. If the products ordered by the User are as follows:
- Product page displayed as out of stock
- Must be transferred by the supplier
- Transferred by the manufacturer, due to the characteristics of the commodity trading, Head Hole will notify you by email if the goods are out of stock, or if the order cannot be confirmed due to the failure of the manufacturer to supply the product.
4. Users agree that HEAD HOLE may cancel or modify the transaction (order) or delay the delivery time as appropriate, and choose the best way to notify you.
HEAD HOLE 不時會推出的促銷活動，所提供的促銷活動均應遵守現行法規要求。HEAD HOLE 保留隨時修改、暫停或終止條款和細則的權利，恕不另行通知。如有爭議，HEAD HOLE 將保留最終決定權。
HEAD HOLE's promotions are introduced from time to time. All promotions provided are subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements. HEAD HOLE reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate these requirements or Terms and Conditions at any time and we may withdraw the offer at its discretion without prior notice.In case of dispute, we reserves the absolute right of final decision.
CHANGE OF SERVICE CONTENT AND DISPATCH OF E-NEWSLETTER AND EDM
1. 使用者同意HEAD HOLE 所提供本服務之範圍，HEAD HOLE 均得視業務需要及實際情形，增減、變更或終止相關服務的項目或內容，不作另行通知。
2. 使用者同意 HEAD HOLE 得依實際執行情形，增加、修改或終止相關活動，並選擇最適合方式告知使用者。
3. 使用者提交資料後，視為您已同意本公司得不定期發送電子報或商品訊息 (EDM)至您所提交的電子郵件位址。若你確定不想要收到本公司使用者電子報或商品訊息(EDM)，隨時可以點擊推廣郵件中的“取消訂閱”按鈕，要求取消。
1. Users agree to the scope of this Service provided by HEAD HOLE. Depending on business needs and actual situation, HEAD HOLE may change, alter or terminate related service items or contents without giving individual notice to Users.
2. Users agree that Head Hole may increase, alter or terminate related activities subject to actual situation and choose the most appropriate way to inform Users.
3. Users agree that we may send, on a non-scheduled basis, e-news or EDM to the email address provided. If you have no interests to receive promotion updates from us, you can click the “unsubscribe” button in the message to cancel your subscription.
INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE
本服務有時可能會出現中斷或故障等現象，或許將造成您使用上的不便、資料喪失、錯誤、遭人篡改或其他經濟上損失等情形。您於使用本服務時宜自行採取防護措施。HEAD HOLE 對於您因使用（或無法使用）本服務而造成的損害不負任何賠償責任。
Sometimes interruption or malfunction of this Service may occur and may cause inconvenience of use, data loss, errors, data being tampered with or other economic loss to Users. Users should take their own protective actions while using this Service. HEAD HOLE is not liable for any damage compensation due to using (or unable to use) this Service.
In the event of any conflict between the English language version of the forgoing documents and any other translations thereto, the English language version of such documents shall prevail.